Thursday, September 28, 2017

So..

If anyone thinks I'm shit to be born, I don't really wish for whoever did it's life.  I feel more mad the more they suggest someone I like said it.  I kinda believe it.

I wouldn't really do anything, but it's hard to say how much I hate them and if anyone would think it matters or cares.  They didn't talk to me; I don't wish for their life, in some way.  Why?  They think my death is okay but care about everyone else.  Like this is all some joke.  Everyone thinks it's just people doing it in case someone else says it anyway, to scare them off.  I don't believe it.  I don't like someone tho sometimes.

The people monitoring me in private are just being stupid saying is this my confession.  I confess people outside said someone I like wants my soul tortured and not to exist since small.